Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hello to all, (or Hey y'all! )

Just spent a few minutes looking at the pictures from the reunion we missed. Looks like it was fun for everyone there. I was amazed at how many people I didn't recognize or haven't met. I guess that's what happens with the passing of so much time. I would guess that most of you wouldn't know my kids either. In case you're curious about my family and all that we are up to, our reunion may have to take place over the internet. We have a blog that we try to keep up to date. Your welcome to check it out!

Click Here to check out my Blog

Kristen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I added this post for Kristen... if anyone else wants their blog published on this blog send me and email, or create a comment on this post with a link to your blog.

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment