Monday, July 6, 2009

Reunion Rundown

Here's a rundown of reunion info for everyone:

FOOD COST for the reunion is going to be $30 for ages 12 and up and $15 for
12 and under .Matthew and I banged around the numbers and we decided that is
a good price. If for some reason we overestimated we'll do some refunding
at the reunion. Also, those coming a day late, we'll knock the price down.
Camping cost is going to be about $10 per family. We could also use
leftover money (if any) to cover camping cost.

I'm going to do the food shopping so I will need the money by the 18th.
That gives everyone 2 weeks to get it to me. I guess checks would probably
work the best.

Annika Taylor
101 North 400 East
Rupert, ID. 83350

I think we have some good food planned that everyone will enjoy!

Friday night will be a potluck dutch oven meal. Families will purchase
these ingredients themselves. There are plenty of local stores so you can
do your shopping here if you wish. If you have a dutch oven, you can
bring it, though we think we can round up enough that you won't have to.

We had discussed homemade icecream, but I"m not positive about it. I guess
if you have an icecream maker bring it and we'll see how many we have and if
we can make enough. Otherwise I'm sure no one will object to store bought.


Other things to bring!

Anyone who has canopies or shade tents, bring them.
Lawn games- badmitton, volleyball, croquet, etc.
Netted Tents for food or to corral kids in to stay away from bugs
*BRING BUG SPRAY & SUNBLOCK!*
Coolers
Other Activities for kids- If anyone has any great ideas to entertain the
little ones, feel free! There are paths to walk on water, disc golf and a
playground, but little ones might need something else. I've got a kiddie
pool. We may need more than one though.

That's all I can think of now, if anyone has any other ideas, GO FOR IT!

We should get hold of everyone by phone this week as well!

Any ?? Please call me! 208-650-8384 or 208-436-1378.

Annika

No comments:

Post a Comment